“CrowdEquality” (the Platform) strives to be an inclusive community that empowers men and women all over the world to freely discuss the issues of gender equality in research institutions. The Platform is designed to connect academic and non-academic staff members working at research institutions, policy makers, gender experts, members of relevant NGOs (Non-Governmental Organisations) and national/international networks, as well as all individuals interested in the design and implementation of Gender Equality Plans.
We have established these House Rules to ensure that our community remains a safe space for positive, yet honest, discussion.
We reserve the right to disallow or remove content that:
- Is false, misleading, or intentionally deceptive
- Is obscene, indecent, profane, or vulgar
- Contains illegal statements, offensive terms, threats, or personal attacks of any kind
- Is defamatory or libellous
- Is excessively repetitive or constitutes spam
- Depicts unsafe practices
We highly appreciate your contribution, but please before you submit any content to the Platform, make sure that it adheres to the following rules:
- It is fine to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed by other people. You are welcome to express your critique, but please be polite and constructive. Professionalism is the key to keep the balance if a conflict arises. Try to bring value to the discussions and encourage further contribution to the Platform.
- Please treat every user with respect. Remain tolerant, even if the discussion is unsatisfying or frustrating for you. Please do not attack anyone personally and try to not force your opinion to others.
- Please avoid offensive, racist, religious, or sexist statements. They will be deleted like every pornographic, criminal or other unacceptable content.
- This is not an advertising platform. Please avoid promotion of any goods or services. This also applies to any calls for political demonstrations and manifestations.
- Please try to stay on topic when contributing to the Platform. Do not contribute off-topic content.
- Do not use any materials protected by copyright.
- Do not mention any personal data.
- Please use the search and filter functionality to avoid duplicating any content already published on the Platform.
Content that does not adhere to the above guidelines will be removed, and repeat violators will be blocked. The opinions expressed on the Platform are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position of the European Commission or the EQUAL-IST project (https://equal-ist.eu). If you feel that your comment was removed by mistake, please feel free to send us a direct message using the “Feedback” button on the Platform “Home” page.
We thank you for your professionalism and your contribution and wish you fruitful discussions on the CrowdEquality Platform!
The EQUAL-IST team